The operation and maintenance of a photovoltaic power station refers to the inspection and maintenance of the equipment and related systems of the photovoltaic power station, early detection and treatment of hidden equipment hazards to ensure the safety of its overall operation, achieve the expected power generation of the power station, and realize the life of the photovoltaic power station Stable operation during the cycle.
Compared with traditional thermal power, hydropower and other forms of power generation, the photovoltaic power generation system has a relatively simple system structure, and the later operation and maintenance requirements are relatively low. At the same time, it has the following characteristics:
(1) Photovoltaic power plants are more complex in professional fields. In addition to the traditional primary and secondary transformation and distribution professional fields, photovoltaic power generation systems are also cross-integrated with semiconductors, power electronics, information and communications and other fields. They have the composite characteristics of semiconductor technology and traditional power majors, requiring operation and maintenance personnel to have Broader knowledge level and professional skill structure.
(2) The equipment volume of photovoltaic power plants is usually relatively large. Compared with other forms of power generation, photovoltaic power plants do not have the most types of equipment, but the number of single equipment is the largest. There are obviously more fault points in the power station, and it is difficult to locate problem equipment. Operation and maintenance personnel need to face a large area of the component array area, and the manual inspection workload is relatively large. It is necessary to use innovative technical means to improve the inspection efficiency.
(3) The environmental factors affecting the operation and maintenance of photovoltaic power plants are more complex. The main operation and maintenance work of traditional thermal power plants is concentrated in a relatively closed space, which is basically not affected by the external environment. The operation and maintenance work of photovoltaic power plants is more open, depending on the weather conditions and seasonal changes at the location of the power station, geographical topography and regional characteristics, and surrounding areas. The environment is closely related, and the uncertain factors affecting the production and operation of power plants are more complex and diverse.
Photovoltaic power generation companies should follow the principles of standard specifications, safety and application, advanced technology, and economical rationality to establish an effective photovoltaic power station operation and maintenance management system.
The operation and maintenance management of photovoltaic power plants referred to by this site is mainly for large-scale centralized photovoltaic power plants, and also serves as a reference for the operation and maintenance management of distributed power plants. The photovoltaic operation and maintenance companies mentioned on this site include not only power generation companies (groups and their project companies) that develop, own and directly operate photovoltaic power plants, but also include third-party operation and maintenance that are entrusted with management, and are engaged in independent operation and maintenance and professional support services. Service enterprise. The operation and maintenance personnel referred to by this site are collectively referred to as relevant professionals engaged in production, operation, maintenance and repair of photovoltaic power plants, and no more specific job types are distinguished.
At present, the qualification licensing of enterprises specializing in the operation and management of photovoltaic power plants generally requires that the specific work content and related professional services involved in the operation and maintenance of the power station should meet the qualifications of the specific profession respectively. From a practical perspective, enterprises engaged in the operation and maintenance and management of photovoltaic power plants should have certain technical capabilities and are recommended to obtain relevant qualification permits.
Therefore, the technical capabilities of photovoltaic operation and maintenance enterprises also need to be required
(1) Understand the latest trends in photovoltaic power generation system operation, maintenance and management, have the ability to master the latest technology in photovoltaic power generation system operation and management, and have the ability to continuously update technology.
(2) Have the ability to collect, identify, analyze and provide preventive measures for the security threats and hidden security hazards faced by the photovoltaic power generation system.
(3) Based on the information analysis of the photovoltaic system risks, it is possible to propose effective safety protection strategies and establish a complete safety management system.
(4) Have the ability to analyze and resolve unexpected safety incidents in the photovoltaic power generation system.
(5) Have sufficient technical force to be able to develop photovoltaic power generation system operation management training capabilities according to the needs of the service business.
(6) Have the ability to organize inspection and verification of photovoltaic power generation systems.
(7) It has the ability to carry out effective data maintenance on the data monitoring system and complete the upgrade of the data monitoring system as required.
(8) The ability to follow, understand, master, and apply international, national and industry standards.