The operation and maintenance of the photovoltaic module bracket is to ensure the long-term safe and reliable operation of the photovoltaic string. The tracking bracket, bracket foundation, driving device and other equipment in the string are inspected and maintained in time to discover and eliminate hidden dangers in time.
Qualified photovoltaic module brackets should meet the following design specifications and quality requirements:
(1) Regardless of the material, it is necessary to ensure that it will not corrode and rust for 30 years
(2) The bracket body has no welding, no drilling, 100% adjustable, and 100% reusable.
(3) The structure must be firm and reliable, able to withstand the influence of atmospheric erosion, strong wind load, extreme rain and snow weather, etc.
(4) The bracket needs to be designed with groove rails to place wires to prevent electric shock.
(5) It is easy to install and maintain, and the cost is economical and reasonable.
According to the different types of stents, the inspection and maintenance content is also different. To ensure the correct operation of the stent, the inspection and maintenance of the site should be strengthened from the following aspects.
1) Routine maintenance of fixed bracket
(1) Whether the bracket is installed firmly and whether the bolts are loose or fall off.
(2) Whether the bracket is corroded, bent, or damaged.
(3) Whether the foundation of the bracket is eroded by wind, collapsed, or hung in the air.
(4) Whether the overall grounding of the bracket is good, and whether the connection between the small ground wire of the photovoltaic module and the bracket is firm.
(5) Whether the column is tilted, twisted, cracked, etc., whether the column bolts are missing, rusted, loose, etc.; whether the column ties are broken, rusted, missing, etc., whether the fastening bolts are loose, rusted, etc. Condition: Whether the column foundation is sinking or protruding.
2) Routine maintenance of tracking bracket
The tracking bracket system has different characteristics from the fixed bracket, especially the driving device part. In daily operation and maintenance, in addition to all inspection items of the fixed bracket , the following points should be noted in the daily inspection and maintenance of the tracking bracket ;
(1) Whether there is any abnormality in the tracking angle of the bracket, whether there is vegetation covering or obstructing the position of any rotation angle, and if necessary, clear it in time.
(2) Whether there is bending or deformation of the inclined transmission beam.
(3) Whether there is bending deformation of the push-pull rod, whether the pin is broken, falling off, etc.
(4) Whether there is deformation of the bearing box, whether there are obvious cracks and excessive wear in the bearing.
(5) Whether the bracket grounding is broken, welded, corroded, loose, and the buried part is exposed.
(6) Whether the foundation of the driving device is sinking, damaged, etc.; whether the driving motor is leaking oil or not working properly.
(7) Whether there is abnormal noise, oil leakage, or abnormal operation of the rotary reducer during operation.
(8) Whether the main rocker arm is deformed, or the connecting pin is broken or falling off.
(9) Whether the drive power supply is faulty, whether the drive cable connection has virtual connections, breaks, and the protection sleeve is damaged.
(10) Whether the connecting bolts between the gear machine and the drive unit are loose or corroded.
(11) Tracking controller maintenance. Check whether the joints of the patrol tracking controller are loose or oxidized; regularly clean the internal dust of the main control; check whether the patrol anemometer works normally and whether there is obvious accumulation; whether the patrol tracking unit tracks the sun correctly.
(12) Maintenance of rotary reducer.
The rotary reducer should be lubricated and maintained once a year. The grease used is generally high temperature grease or high and low temperature urea-based grease. The oil injector can be a grease gun with a pointed tip and a hose (see Figure 1).
Oil filling method: Use a computer or manual handle to adjust the equipment to run back and forth between -45° to 45° (see Figure 2). Use the oiling tool to inject oil at a constant speed according to the operation of the equipment by shaking the handle until the grease is injected. Refer to Figure 3 for the amount The indicated oil quantity identification (400 mL of oil for each rotary reducer).