The production and operation management of photovoltaic power plants mainly includes on-duty management, shift management, tour inspection management, power plant weeding management, component cleaning management, power station operation and maintenance handover management, optical power prediction system operation management, AGC, AVC system operation management, and civilized production management , Relay protection and safety automatic device operation management, communication system operation management, UPS, DC power supply maintenance management, switching operation management, work ticket, operation ticket management, tool management, power station spare parts management, technical supervision and management, electrical Equipment preventive test management, power generation increase management, etc.
On-duty monitoring is the basic link to ensure the normal production and operation of the power station. On-duty work is generally fixed in the control room of the power station, and the on-duty officer responsible for contacting the power grid dispatcher should hold a certificate. According to whether the power generation system is connected to the grid or not, each duty day is divided into two shifts: day shift and night shift. The main content of the monitoring board includes all secondary systems in the control room, mainly inverter operation, optical power prediction system, AGCAVC system, OMS dispatching management system, etc. (see Table 1).
|Serial number||Supervision content||Work content||Time frequency|
|1||Inverter operation||Record the operation status and abnormalities of the legacy transformer in time intervals||1 time/h|
|2||Optical power system and data reporting situation||Check the daily forecast and report scheduling situation of the optical power system, and confirm the weather forecast data upload in time||According to scheduling requirements, generally no later than 9:00 on the same day|
|3||AGC/AVC system||Check the operation of the system to ensure that the AVC and AGC systems are online and controlled||real time monitoring|
|4||Dispatch Management System (OMS)||Check the notification file issued by OMS, and give feedback in time: report the theoretical power of the power station, daily power generation, and waste light statistical data, etc.||Check the information no less than three times a day; all data must be completed before 23:00 of the day|
(1) Shift management is the management of equipment and system operation mode, load distribution, important operating parameters, operation and maintenance, overhaul work, operation operation, unfinished work tasks, processed work tickets and operation tickets during the shift. Handover, and check the number, number and specific installation location of the grounding wires and grounding isolation switches currently in use, relay protection, automatic devices, DC systems, microcomputer management systems, monitoring devices, anti-misoperation locking devices, etc., and there is no abnormality , Check that there is no abnormal alarm for each protection signal, check that the position of each protection connection piece is correct, check the content, location and handling of equipment defects and abnormalities, check the safety measures that have been taken, and check the documents, notices and instructions issued by the superior department , Orders and related precautions. Count tools, safety equipment, keys, regulations, drawings, materials and various records, check the civilized and sanitary work on site, and the environmental sanitation of the centralized control room and secondary cabinet room should be clean and tidy.
(2) Patrol inspection is one of the important measures to discover equipment defects in time, eliminate hidden accidents, and ensure safe operation. The personnel on duty shall conduct patrol inspections on all key equipment of the power station system in accordance with the established route and the approved frequency during the day-time equipment operation. The inspection area includes the booster station of the control room (including the relay protection room), the photovoltaic array area, the surrounding area of the station area and the security situation. According to the characteristics of power station scale, equipment structure and other characteristics, the targeted inspection route and frequency requirements shall be formulated. In principle, at least two persons should work together in the inspection. When the operation mode changes, climate change or special operation mode, the person in charge of the operation and maintenance of the power station should arrange to increase the number of inspections appropriately, and focus on the weak links. If equipment failures are found, the gorges should be eliminated in time, and relevant records should be made. At the same time, follow-up and inspection after the elimination of defects should be strengthened.
(3) Power plant weeding, module cleaning, and preventive test management of electrical equipment are special maintenance tasks for photovoltaic power plants.
(4) Power station operation and maintenance handover management, dealing with technical documents, drawings, equipment, spare parts, tools, fire-fighting equipment, living appliances, office equipment, vehicles, remaining faults (defects), reports, related taboos, important differences, and Handover of the items in process.
(5) Civilized production management means to achieve standardization, standardization, and informationization of production management, and to establish a strict, complete and orderly safety production management system to ensure that there is no loophole in management.
(6) Relay protection and safety automatic device operation management, communication system operation management and UPS, DC power supply maintenance and maintenance management are specifications and standards formulated to meet the safe and stable long-term operation of the secondary system of the power station. The secondary system is An indispensable and important part of the power system, it realizes the monitoring and control of the connection between people and the primary system, so that the primary system can operate safely and economically.
(7) Switching operation management requires strict compliance with the “Electrical Safety Work Regulations”, the “Dispatch Regulations” of various regions and other relevant electrical operation regulations, and must be ordered by the power station duty officer according to the power grid dispatching order or the needs of on-site work conduct. The switching operation must be carried out by two persons, one operator, and one person under supervision; during the operation, the system of vote-voting, recitation, and guardianship must be strictly implemented. Switching operations without guardianship are not allowed.
(8) Management of tools and equipment, mainly including management regulations for safety tools, electric tools, measuring instruments and other tools.
(9) Technical supervision and management is to focus on safety and quality in the whole process of photovoltaic power generation, power supply, and electricity consumption, and adopt effective testing and management methods in accordance with relevant national and industry standards and regulations. The important parameters, performance and indicators related to health level and safety, quality and economic operation are monitored and controlled to ensure their safe, high-quality and economic operation.
(10) The management of power station spare parts is an organic part of the equipment defect and fault management of photovoltaic enterprises, and it is a material guarantee to realize rapid elimination and shorten the time limit for fault handling. Photovoltaic companies should formulate a unified spare parts catalog, management specifications, business processes and configuration principles; photovoltaic power generation groups should also give full play to the advantages of scale and establish multi-level warehouse management systems such as operation and maintenance headquarters, district (provincial) domains, and power station operation and maintenance departments. Establish the best inventory model through the accumulation of long-term operation and maintenance data, give full play to the role of regional adjustment warehouses, and achieve a dynamic balance between rapid response of spare parts, reduction of inventory, and improvement of turnover efficiency.