Safety management mainly includes safety inspection, safety production skills training management. Management of preventing electrical misoperation, management of anti-violation of seats, and management of anti-incident release measures. It is composed of hazardous chemical disposal management, emergency plan management, environmental protection management, occupational health management, vehicle management, public security management, fire safety management, etc.
(1) Safety inspections generally include daily safety inspections. The annual spring and autumn safety production inspections are in the works: safety inspections are the main way for photovoltaic enterprises to perform their safety production supervision systems, and are generally handled by the safety and quality department of photovoltaic enterprises. Fully mobilize the role of the safety production supervision network, and carry out irregular inspections and evaluations of safety work for each power station. Safety audits should highlight professionalism and pertinence. For example, lightning protection and grounding of power stations in spring and summer, fire protection of mountain power stations in autumn and winter, and habitual violations involved in the “Electrical Safety Work Regulations” can all be carried out special audits and rectifications.
(2) Safety production skills training management is a continuous learning behavior with on-the-job coaching and drills as the main content of management norms, procedures and operating procedures for improving job risk identification and control capabilities and meeting the needs of job safety. Or process. Safety production skills training is also an important part of the safety education and training management of photovoltaic operation and maintenance enterprises, and is the main means to improve the safety quality of enterprise safety production managers, operation and maintenance personnel, and professionals engaged in safety inspections and inspections. The training content should cover safety ideological education, safety technical knowledge education, general production education, general safety technical knowledge and professional safety technical knowledge. Safety education and training can be carried out hierarchically and classified, including safety education for production management personnel, safety education for new employees, transfer of production operation and maintenance personnel, training and education for re-employment, professional training for special operations personnel, and safety training for the application of new processes, new technologies and new materials, etc. . Photovoltaic companies should organize production skills training, safety education and “Safety Regulations” examinations for production personnel every year. The Beifu enterprise shall file the safety training of all production management and operation and maintenance personnel for future reference. For production management and safety management personnel at all levels, enterprises shall ensure that they receive safety training and education that require sufficient hours of study each year.
(3) Prevention of electrical misoperation management is to prevent electrical workers from mentally paralyzed or violating regulations to set late touch equipment in violation of the wrong results of operating instructions. Once misoperation occurs, it will cause personal and equipment accidents. Management work that caused a large economic loss.
(4) Anti-violation management is to avoid violating national and industry safety production laws, regulations, rules and standards, and violating the safety production rules and regulations, anti-accident measures, and safety management requirements of the power grid management department in the process of power production activities. The management of unsafe behaviors of people, unsafe conditions of objects, and unsafe factors of the environment that constitute hazards and induce accidents by power grids and equipment.
(5) Anti-accident measures plan and emergency plan management refer to the photovoltaic enterprise organizes relevant production units and personnel to simulate training activities to respond to sudden failures or other emergencies in accordance with predetermined anti-accident measures emergency plans. Combining the actual situation of their own production safety and emergency management work, photovoltaic enterprises should formulate and improve their own emergency plans in accordance with the requirements of the state’s guidelines for the preparation of comprehensive emergency plans, special emergency plans and on-site disposal plans for power enterprises. Strengthen the dynamic management of emergency plans, establish plans for filing and review systems, and make revisions and improvements based on the review results and actual conditions. The emergency plan should be revised at least once every three years, and the results of the plan revision should be recorded in detail.
(6) The disposal and management of hazardous chemicals is aimed at chemicals that are flammable, explosive, toxic, harmful, and corrosive, and cause harm or harm to human bodies, facilities, and the environment, including explosives, compressed gas and liquefied gas, and flammable liquids. , Management of the procurement, storage, use, and disposal of flammable solids, spontaneously combustible materials and flammable materials when wet, oxidants and organic peroxides, toxic and corrosive products.
(7) Environmental protection refers to the management of the living environment of the power station, the environment in the production process, the promotion and training of environmental protection, waste management and treatment, and resource and energy conservation management.
(8) Occupational health management is a branch of preventive medicine that aims at the health of the professional population and focuses on health protection and health promotion. The main tasks are: to confirm the potential occupational hazards in the working environment, explain how the hazards act on the human body and the conditions under which they act, and propose measures to prevent and control the occurrence of occupational injuries as early as possible to protect the health of employees.
(9) Vehicle management is mainly for the management of vehicle personnel management, vehicle departure approval, vehicle safety inspection, driving safety precautions, vehicle maintenance and repair, and traffic safety training.
(10) Public security management is the management of on-site security personnel, security facilities, security equipment, and on-site emergency handling of photovoltaic power plants.
(11) Fire safety management is to implement the policy of focusing on prevention and combining prevention and fire protection, implement the fire safety responsibility system, and establish and improve the company’s fire protection work in accordance with the principles of unified government leadership, legal supervision of departments, full responsibility of the unit, and active participation of citizens. system.